WHY GOPALAN PRE-UNIVERSITY COLLEGE FOR NEET COACHING..?
The reason why you have to select only GOPALAN PRE-UNIVERISTY COLLEGE for your successful preparation for NEET (UG), AIIMS, IIT-JEE (MAIN & ADVANCE) is due to the following reasons.
POWERED BY ASR FACULTY WITH 10 + YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
SPIRO strength lies in its unmatched quality of teaching methodologies and team of most renowned Faculty members of national repute. These highly experienced best brains brought together from various top education hubs of the Country like Kota, Delhi and Hyderabad, The ASR Faculty team has achieved tremendous success in producing great result over the years in NEET, AIIMS, IIT-JEE (MAIN & ADVANCE), AIPMT, AIIMS, AFMC, JIPMER, BHU and other Medical, Engineering Entrance Examinations at state and national level. Their mentoring has facilitated several students to secure top AIR’s (All India Ranks). They have not only been a Mentor to the students but also have been instrumental in setting up Courseware and designing Course Curriculum for some of the leading coaching in India. They have also contributed in Guiding many young teachers.
PATTERN PROOF COURSE DESIGN
We have designed the Course wherein the initial phase aims at strengthening the basics and fundamental concepts that strengthens the analytical ability, concept interpretation skills and problem solving skills of the students. The entire Course plan for the session features Syllabus divisions, Sequencing of topics in a given phase, Test-dates and Result preparation dates all in advance.
SPECIAL DOUBT CLEARING CELL (SDCC)
GOPALAN PRE-UNIVERSITY COLLEGE provides a doubt clearing facility to the students between 3:00PM and 5 PM for All days a week. Our executive remains available throughout to monitor the students and keep a daily record of the students coming for SDCC. We also take a daily feedback from the students in a prescribed format whether all their doubts have been cleared or not.
ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
The result of the test is sent to the students through SMS within a week from the date of the test. In addition, we also provide a Detailed Performance Analysis Report to the students of each test. This report is a 5 to 6 pages micro-level researched analysis of the Students performance in the test. This report card will effectively guide the students as they can view the progress of their preparation and analyse their performance of all the tests given by them till date. This result can be seen by students by logging into our website by a unique user ID and Password provided by us.
THE SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE MICRO - ANALYSIS EVALUATION REPORT
- Up to date Result: Students can see the result of all the tests given by them till date. They can see the marks obtained by them along marks obtained by the toppers overall in the test subject wise.
- Percentage Graph: Students can see the graph of their percentage marks along with the graph of their percentile.
- Question – Wise Detailed Analysis : Students can see the detailed analysis of every question which includes topic-wise distribution of the question in the given syllabus, sub-topic from which the question asked, answer given by the student, score of the student against that question and the level of difficulty (Easy/ Moderate/ Difficult)of the question.
- Detailed Solution: Students can see the detailed solution of all the questions for each subject.
- View Mistakes: Students can see their mistakes in Easy/ Moderate/ difficult questions of the test which helps them analyse their potentials and preparations for the in NEET, AIIMS, IIT-JEE (MAIN & ADVANCE), Medical, & Engineering examinations.
- Comparative Performance: Students can also see the results of the top ten performers appeared in the same test and thereby compare their performance with them.
ADDITIONAL FACILITIES(A) INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION
For us every student is equally important as any other student. So we make sure that every student enjoys these benefits. Tests are regularly conducted without fail. Papers are evaluated scientifically and convey the students the areas of improvement. Student’s doubts are given top priority. Students are encouraged to do their homework. Timely are furnished.
- Writing exams effectively & Stress free examination preparation.
- Time management & mastering of difficult concepts.
- Better scoring & Better problem solving
- Positive suggestions
- After the test result, the under performers are identified. They are counselled and guided by the faculty to enhance the performance.
To trigger the spirit of scientific inquiry in young minds, concepts pertaining to the syllabus, we conduct workshops for students. Students are led towards solving tricky problems by exposing them to a variety of learning methodologies.(C) PARENT–TEACHER MEETING (PTM)
These Parent–Teacher Meetings are designed in a simple style focusing on parenting, rendering absolute comfort so that they actively contribute to their ward’s progress. In these meeting s, the detailed academic information of a child is being conveyed to the parents by a performance report card. This card is prepared focusing on the students specific strengths and weaknesses in individual subjects and also overall. It also reflects the child’s growth chart. PTM is a good platform where parents get to meet the teachers of the respective subjects and also discuss about theirchild’sprogress. These meetings expose the parents to the psychological status of adolescents, ways of developing and maintaining adequate intimacy with their children and ensuring development of a healthy mind in a sound body. Student psychologists and soft skill experts render these.(D) HELP–SESSION DESK
After you take admission you become a part of ASR ACADEMY family. We always available to understand your needs and take care of it through Help Session Desk for all days students or their parents can report their needs during the course of study and get a solution to it. If the students or their parents want to meet the Subject teachers of their batch or the Director Personally, they can do so with a prior appointment.(E) MOTIVATIONAL WORKSHOPS
Motivation is a continuous process which is done by our teachers in their classes. This is one of the reasons why we get good results in competitive examinations from each and every batch. These Workshops features Confidence Build-up, Time Management, error Minimization Techniques, Improving Analytical Ability, Exam Temperament and Stress Management etc. These workshops are conducted by the renowned experts of national repute and some of the previous year’s top rankers of NEET, AIIMS, IIT-JEE (MAIN & ADVANCE), Medical, & Engineering examinations.