Engineering College Admission Process - Whitefield,Bangalore
The candidate shall have passed the second year of Pre-University or XII standard or equivalent examination and shall have secured not less than 45% in the aggregate with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with any one of the following subjects, namely, Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Biology, Electronics and Computer Science provided that, the candidate shall have studied and passed English as one of the subjects.
However, in the case of candidates from Karnataka belonging to SC/ST and other backward classes, the eligibility shall be 40% in the aggregate with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with any one of the following subjects, namely, Chemistry, Bio-technology, Biology, Electronics and Computer Science.
No Donation, 100% placement assistance
Engineering College Admission Application Form
A candidate has to apply in the prescribed Gopalan College of Engineering and Management, Whitefield, Bangalore Application Form. It can be obtained in the following methods:
- The candidate can come personally to the Engineering college and collect the application form from the college office by paying an amount of Rs.1000/-
- The candidate can send a demand draft, of Rs. 1000 drawn in favour of “Gopalan College of Engineering and Management” payable at Bangalore, to the address mentioned at the end. The application form will be sent to the candidate by post/courier to the address given by the candidate.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website and filled in along with a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of “Gopalan College of Engineering and Management” payable at Bangalore can be sent by post/courier to the address mentioned at the end.
Candidates must write their name and complete mailing address with phone number on the back of the demand draft. GCEM will not be responsible for any loss or postal delay.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Engineering College Admission:
- SSLC / 10th Marks Card
- PUC/12th Marks Card
- Migration Certificate of 12th Std.( Non- Karnataka only)
- Transfer Certificate of 12th Std.
- Study Certificate of 12th Std.
- Conduct Certificate of 12th std.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST & OBC candidates ( Karnataka candidates only).
- Income Certificate for SC/ST & OBC candidates ( Karnataka candidates only).
- Photographs – 5 passport size and 5 stamp size.
- Self Addressed Envelopes – 10 envelopes with candidate name & postal address written with a stamp of Rs.5/- pasted on each envelope.
Note : 4 sets of Xerox copies of all the above mentioned documents are required to be submitted arranged in the serial order mentioned above.
Gopalan College of Engineering & Management
181/1, 182/1, Behind SAP Labs, Seetharam Palya, Basavanagar, Hoodi, Bangalore -560 048
Mobile No: +91 8431369414/8310968893
Fax: (080) 42229748 – Ext 113
For Admission email: email@example.com