Mode of payment for Engineering College fee / Transport Fee / Hostel fee are as given below:-
- The Fees to be remitted by DD/Pay Order OR NEFT ONLY.
- Cash/Cheque Payment will not be accepted for higher semester
- Cash will be accepted only during engineering admission time.
DD/Pay Order Details
- DD/Pay Order to be procured in favour of "Gopalan College of Engineering and Management"
or A/c. No. 921010002508451
- Single DD/Pay Order is acceptable for College Fees/ Transportation Fees/Hostel fees.
Beneficiary Name: Gopalan College of Engineering and Management
College A/c No. 921010002508451
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Branch : Whitefield, Bangalore
IFSC CODE: UTIB0000514
After the NEFT Transfer, kindly forward the Account Holders name, Snap shot of the transaction, Students Name, USN No. and Branch to our Email ID: email@example.com immediately. This will enable us to update our records.
Direct Payment to Vijaya Bank
- Payment may be made to college account at any Axis Bank Branch
- Kindly remit the Fees either directly to our Accounts Department or at Axis Bank, Whitefield Branch only within the last/due date to avoid Fine/Pena
- If the Fees is remitted directly at Axis Bank, kindly ensure to send us a copy of the Challans to update our records.
- After remitting the Fees either directly at Axis Bank or by NEFT, kindly ensure to submit to our Accounts Department for procuring official Stamped Receipt from us. We shall issue the Stamped Receipt.
- Parents are advised to send the transaction details to the below Email Id post payment.
Accounts EMail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 8431369414 / 080-4222 9748