Mode of payment for Engineering College fee / Transport Fee / Hostel fee are as given below:-
- The Fees to be remitted by DD/Pay Order OR NEFT ONLY.
- CASH/CHEQUE PAYMENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR HIGHER SEMESTER
- CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED ONLY DURING ENGINEERING ADMISSION TIME.
DD/Pay Order Details
- DD/Pay Order to be procured in favour of "GOPALAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT"
or A/c. No. 118401011002833.
- Single DD/Pay Order is acceptable for College Fees/ Transportation Fees/Hostel fees.
BENIFICIERY NAME: GOPALAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT
SB ACCOUNT NO. 118401011002833
BANK AND BRANCH: VIJAYA BANK, RESIDENCY ROAD BRANCH, BANGALORE
IFSC CODE: VIJB0001184
After the NEFT Transfer, kindly forward the Account Holders name, Snap shot of the transaction, Students Name, USN No. and Branch to our Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. This will enable us to update our records.
Direct Payment to Vijaya Bank
- Payment may be made to college account at any Vijaya Bank Branch
- Kindly remit the Fees either directly to our Accounts Department or at Vijaya Bank, Residency Road Branch only within the last/due date to avoid Fine/Penalty.
- If the Fees is remitted directly at Vijaya Bank, kindly ensure to send us copy of the Challans to update our records.
- After remitting the Fees either directly at Vijaya Bank or by NEFT, kindly ensure to submit to our Accounts Department for procuring official Stamped Receipt from us. We shall issue the Stamped Receipt.