Training and Placement Desk:
Gopalan College of Engineering and Management has an independent Placement office. The Training and placement cell bridge the gap between the acclaimed academicians and Global Scenario of the MNC” with “The Training and placement cell bridges the gap between the institute and industry. As our college is situated in IT hub and high Economic zone , most of the IT, BT companies are concentrated here and our college focused to cater the needs of the leading companies.
Potentiality of Job available
More than 7 MNC companies are tenants of our Industrial complex, and also we have directly and indirectly business contact with various organisations where our technical skill graduate students job profile can be fit into their requirement.
The objective of the cell is to create VISION in the mindset of students about their careers, Identify the talented and qualified professionals before they complete their Education.
Training and Placement Committee
We have a separate placement cell in the campus and constituted a Placement committee consisting of Faculty coordinators from each department, associatively functioning as a single team
Aims of the Committee
- Motivating the students to undergo pre-placement training, internship training and increasing their confidence level
- Organizing the campus interview and try for maximising placements.
- Conducting monthly meetings and reviewing the progress of the placement activity and sending the minutes of the meeting to the Principal.
- Conducting seminars, workshops, guest lectures and keeping the students active throughout the year
The Department of Training and Placement of GCEM sends invitation to companies along with relevant information for campus recruitment. A company can also show its interest in recruiting GCEM students by contacting Training and Placement unit, stating intent to visit GCEM for campus recruitment.
On receipt of the willingness of the company to visit GCEM Campus, Placement unit will send the database of students meeting the eligibility requirements and announces the profile of the company to students.
A mutually convenient date is finalized for the company's selection process at the GCEM campus.
Training Programmes for Students
Training and Placement department of GCEM sincerely believes in comprehensively training the students to face the corporate world and have a successful professional career. The training programme encompasses a Three stage process to train the students to make them ready for the industry and develop the etiquettes of the corporate world.
- Engineering Aptitude training.
- Soft Skills training.
- Comprehensive technical training.
- 1. Accenture
- 2. Amdocs
- 3. AON Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
- 4. Aptean Technologies
- 5. Arowana Consulting Ltd..
- 6. Ashok Leyland
- 7. Business Fundamental
- 8. Capgemini
- 9. Codilar Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- 10. CSS CORP
- 11. D.K. Sujatha & Associates
- 12. DemandFarm
- 13. DreamGains Financials India Pvt. Ltd.
- 14. EASi Engineering
- 15. ELDAAS Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- 16. Enable India
- 17. Envestnet Yodlee
- 18. Evobi Automations Pvt. Ltd.
- 19. Exclusife
- 20. EXL
- 21. First American India
- 22. Flipkart
- 23. GoBumpr
- 24. Gopalan Enterprises
- 25. GRID R&D
- 26. HashTag Technologies.
- 27. HCL Technologies
- 28. Hi-Tech Fluid Power System
- 29. HP
- 30. HPE
- 31. IBM
- 32. Infosys
- 33. INNOVX Parking Solutions (P) Ltd.
- 34. JusPay Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- 35. Kataria Automobiles
- 36. Landmaark
- 37. LGCL
- 38. Microland
- 39. Milople
- 40. Moolya Software Testing Pvt. Ltd.
- 41. Mphasis
- 42. MyDeals247
- 43. Netskills Wireless Solutions
- 44. Next Novity
- 45. NiteoIT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- 46. Nyletech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- 47. Pratian Technologies India (P) Ltd.
- 48. QSpiders
- 49. QuickMove Technologies.
- 50. Quinnox
- 51. Rajsria Automotive Industries
- 52. Razorthink Software Pvt. Ltd..
- 53. SAP Labs
- 54. Sara Technologies.
- 55. Shahi Exports Pvt. Ltd.
- 56. Sheorey Digital Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- 57. Silver Oak Health
- 58. SilverPeak Global
Recruited Students List
Dr. V Shanmuga Sundaram MBA (HR), Ph.D.
Head Corporate Relations TAP Dept.
email ID : email@example.com