Overview : Civil Engineering Courses
Considered as one of the oldest engineering disciplines, Civil Engineering involves planning, designing and executing structural works. The course includes a wide variety of engineering tasks including designing, supervision and construction activities of public works like roads, bridges, tunnels, buildings, airports, dams, water works, sewage systems, ports, etc. Thus opening a multitude of challenging career opportunities. Original research in Civil Engineering is encouraged and facilitated by research faculty.
While students at Gopalan Engineering College, Whitefield, Bangalore immerse themselves in academics, the college has a lot in store for them outside the classroom. Student life includes participation in sports, recreational & co-curricular activities and cultural.
In short, at Gopalan Engineering college, students will find an academic and social environment where everyone- from faculty members to peers help shape their future. With inputs from motivated and quality faculty our students display consistently high academic performance which has helped us to reach a pioneer as ranked amongst the top 10 Engineering colleges in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Gopalan Engineering College, Whitefield, Bangalore has state-of-the-art infrastructure, creating an environment for progressive learning and development. It also has computer and internet facilities, modern workshops, seminar halls, auditoriums, well stocked libraries, sports and games fields including indoor football and cricket ground.
Gopalan Engineering College, Whitefield, Bangalore is the best Engineering College in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Approved by AICTE, Affiliated to VTU, Recognised by Govt. of Karnataka.
Civil Engineering College in Bangalore
- Engg Mathematics
- Building Materials and Construction Technology
- Strength of Materials
- Surveying –I
- Fluid Mechanics
- Applied Engg Geology
- Concrete Technology
- Structural Analysis – I
- Surveying –II
- Hydraulic and Hydraulic Machines
- Building Planning & Drawing
- Structural Analysis – II
- Hydrology and Irrigation Engg
- Transportation Engg –I
- Environmental Engg-I
- Design & Drawing of RC Structures
- Transportation Engg –II
- Geotechnical Engg-II
- Hydraulic Structures and Irrigation Design Drawing
- Environmental Engg –II
- Design of Steel Structures
- Estimation and Valuation
- Design of pre-stressed concrete structures
- Advanced Concrete Technology
- Design and Drawing of Steel Structures
- Project work
A candidate has to apply in the prescribed GCEM Application Form. It can be obtained in the following methods:
- The candidate can come personally to the college and collect the application form from the college office by paying a cash of Rs.500/-
- The candidate can send a demand draft, of Rs. 500 drawn in favour of "Gopalan College of Engineering and Management" payable at Bangalore, to the address mentioned at the end. The application form will be sent to the candidate by post/courier to the address given by the candidate.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website and filled in application along with a demand draft of Rs.500/- drawn in favour of "Gopalan College of Engineering & Management" and payable at Bangalore could be sent by post/courier to the address mentioned at the end.
Candidates must write their name and complete mailing address with phone number on the back of the demand draft. GCEM will not be responsible for any loss or postal delay.
181/1, 182/1, Behind SAP Labs, Seetharam Palya, Basavanagar, Hoodi, Bangalore -560 048
Fax: (080) 42229748 – Ext 113
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com