Overview: Electronics & Communication Engineering
Gopalan College of Electronics and Communication Engineering department with its dedicated members of faculty offers UG programmes in Electronics and Communication Engineering, covering all aspects with the required emphasis on network theory, digital signal processing, solid state electronics, digital electronics, switching circuits, microprocessor and interfacing, information theory and space communication. The members of the faculty are well qualified with ISTE training and specialization in different fields of electronics.
The department holds technical discussion and project seminars regularly. The department is equipped with adequate facilities such as computer terminals, overhead projectors, LCD projectors etc.
The department has full-fledged electronics laboratory and electronics workshop to confirm to the requirements of the curriculum. The electronics laboratory is well equipped with sufficient number of CROs, function generators, power suppliers and various testing and measuring instruments. The practical work is supervised and supported by well-qualified and experienced staff.
Gopalan Engineering College, Whitefield, Bangalore has state-of-the-art infrastructure, creating an environment for progressive learning and development. It also has computer and internet facilities, modern workshops, seminar halls, auditoriums and well stocked libraries, sports and games fields including indoor football and cricket ground.
Gopalan Engineering College, Whitefield, Bangalore is the best Engineering College in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Approved by AICTE, affiliated to VTU, Recognised by the Govt. of Karnataka.
B.E Electronics & Communication Engineering Course Details
- Electronic circuits
- Logic Design
- Network Analysis
- Electrical & Electronics Measurement
- Signals & Systems
- Power Electronics
- Control Systems
- Field Theory
- Computer Organization
- Analog Communication
- Digital Signal Processing
- Transmission Lines & Wave Guides
- Advanced Microprocessors
- Telecom & Switching’s
- Solid State Devices & Technology
- Digital Communication
- Microwave communication
- Information Theory & Coding
- Digital System Design using VHDL
- Antenna & Propagation
- Constitution of India & Professional Ethics
- Micro Controller & Applications
- Computer Communication Networks
- VLSI Circuits
- Operation Research & Management
Electronics & Communication Engineering - Bangalore College Admission
A candidate has to apply in the prescribed GCEM Application Form. It can be obtained in the following methods:
- The candidate can come personally to the college and collect the application form from the college office by paying a cash of Rs.500/-
- The candidate can send a demand draft, of Rs. 500 drawn in favour of "Gopalan College of Engineering and Management" payable at Bangalore, to the address mentioned at the end. The application form will be sent to the candidate by post/courier to the address given by the candidate.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website and filled in application along with a demand draft of Rs.500/- drawn in favour of "Gopalan College of Engineering & Management" and payable at Bangalore could be sent by post/courier to the address mentioned at the end.
Candidates must write their name and complete mailing address with phone number on the back of the demand draft. GCEM will not be responsible for any loss or postal delay.
181/1, 182/1, Behind SAP Labs, Seetharam Palya, Basavanagar, Hoodi, Bangalore -560 048
Fax: (080) 42229748 – Ext 113
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com