Admission Process @ Gopalan Commerce College, Bangalore
The candidates who have completed the two year pre-university course or plus two from Karnataka state board or equivalent from other states/boards are eligible for admission in this course.
Process of Enrolment
All original marks cards and one set of photocopies must be submitted for verification at the time of admission as mentioned below
- Class 10 Marks Statement and Class 11/12 Marks Statement (Mandatory).
- Transfer Certificate (TC) of Class 12 from the last qualified institution must be submitted by 15 July 2021 (Mandatory).
- Migration Certificate of Class 12 (applicable for all candidates except Karnataka state board applicants).
- Five Stamp size and one passport size photograph formal dress with a white background (Mandatory).
- Copy of valid ID proof (Aadhar Card / Aadhar Enrolment Receipt / PAN Card / Voter ID Card).
Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) have to submit:
- Copy of Passport and Visa Details (Mandatory).
- PIO / OCI have to produce a copy of the PIO / OCI card whichever is applicable (Mandatory).
- Medical Fitness Certificate (MFC) from any recognized medical practitioner certified by the Medical Council of India and
- Resident Permit (RP) (If available while applying).
List of selected applicants will be communicated immediately post discussion with the Principal. Parent/Guardian to accompany their ward to complete the admission formalities. Kindly note granting admission is the sole decision of Gopalan College of Commerce.
All mandatory documents must be submitted for verification during the admission process.
181/1, 182/1, Hoodi Village,
Sonnenahalli, K.R. Puram,
Bangalore -560 048