Overview: Bachelor of Science
Bachelor of Science, the Computer Science courses in the curriculum prepare young minds for the challenging opportunities in the IT industry.
The interdisciplinary curriculum thus provides strong foundation in fundamentals of computer science / physics / mathematics for employability and/or further graduation.
The curriculum in computer science scales from imparting basic concepts in lower semesters to fine grain level along with electives in the higher semesters. Programming labs and projects strengthen the domain knowledge and exposure during the triple main course.
The candidates who have completed the two year pre-university course or plus two from Karnataka state board or equivalent from other states/boards are eligible for admission in this course.
Process of Enrolment
All original marks cards and one set of photocopies must be submitted for verification at the time of admission as mentioned below
- Class 10 Marks Statement and Class 11/12 Marks Statement (Mandatory).
- Transfer Certificate (TC) of Class 12 from the last qualified institution must be submitted by 15 July 2021 (Mandatory).
- Migration Certificate of Class 12 (applicable for all candidates except Karnataka state board applicants).
- Five Stamp size and one passport size photograph formal dress with a white background (Mandatory).
- Copy of valid ID proof (Aadhar Card / Aadhar Enrolment Receipt / PAN Card / Voter ID Card).
Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) have to submit:
- Copy of Passport and Visa Details (Mandatory).
- PIO / OCI have to produce a copy of the PIO / OCI card whichever is applicable (Mandatory).
- Medical Fitness Certificate (MFC) from any recognized medical practitioner certified by the Medical Council of India and
- Resident Permit (RP) (If available while applying).
All mandatory documents must be submitted for verification during the admission process.
- Scientific Assistant
- Research analyst
- Technical Writer/Editor
- Clinical Research Manager Etc.
- Educational Institutes
- Space Research Institutes
- Health Care Providers
- Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Environmental Management and Conservation
- Forensic Crime Research
- Research Firms
- Testing Laboratories
- Geological Survey Departments
- Wastewater Plants
- Forest Services Oil Industry Etc.