Overview: Bachelor of Commerce Courses
Bachelor of Commerce offers understanding in Accounting, Economics, Business Law, Taxation, Insurance and Management.
The B.Com programme provides a strong foundation level understanding of the functioning of business organizations, commercial transactions and various specialized operations such as accounting, finance, marketing and human resource by offering a comprehensive curriculum.
The three year B.Com degree programme is divided into six semesters and is designed as per the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) model curriculum prescribed by UGC.
Discipline specific electives offered in the fifth and the sixth semesters are - Human Resource & Marketing Management, Banking & Insurance and Accounting & Finance.
The candidates who have completed the two year pre-university course or plus two from Karnataka state board or equivalent from other states/boards are eligible for admission in this course.
Process of Enrolment
All original marks cards and one set of photocopies must be submitted for verification at the time of admission as mentioned below
- Class 10 Marks Statement and Class 11/12 Marks Statement (Mandatory).
- Transfer Certificate (TC) of Class 12 from the last qualified institution must be submitted by 15 July 2021 (Mandatory).
- Migration Certificate of Class 12 (applicable for all candidates except Karnataka state board applicants).
- Five Stamp size and one passport size photograph formal dress with a white background (Mandatory).
- Copy of valid ID proof (Aadhar Card / Aadhar Enrolment Receipt / PAN Card / Voter ID Card).
Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) have to submit:
- Copy of Passport and Visa Details (Mandatory).
- PIO / OCI have to produce a copy of the PIO / OCI card whichever is applicable (Mandatory).
- Medical Fitness Certificate (MFC) from any recognized medical practitioner certified by the Medical Council of India and
- Resident Permit (RP) (If available while applying).
All mandatory documents must be submitted for verification during the admission process.
- Company Secretarys
- Business Analyst
- Finance Officer
- Sales Analyst
- Junior Analyst
- Tax Accountant
- Stock Broker
- Business Development / Marketing Etc.
- Business Consultancies
- Educational Institutes
- Industrial Houses
- Public Accounting Firms
- Policy Planning
- Foreign Trad
- Budget Planning
- Inventory Control
- Merchant Banking
- Working Capital Management
- Treasury and Forex Department
- Investment Banking Etc.