- Canditate Should have passed the Karnataka Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) Examination/ICSE/CBSE or any other examination recognised by the Board as equivalent there to have secured a minimum of 80% in Science and Maths or equivalent in their 10th grade.
- Students who desire to apply for admission in the two-year Pre-University course need to fill in the application form available at the college office.
- The completed application form along with all the relevant documents may be submitted in person to the admission cell at the campus or courier to the college address Students seeking scholarship need to write the scholarship test.
- List of selected applicants will be communicated to visit the college campus and complete their Admission formalities.
- Parent /guardian is required to confirm the admission by paying all the necessary fees within 2 days of selection.
- Kindly note granting of admission is the sole decision of Gopalan Pre-University College.
181/1, 182/1, Hoodi Village,
Sonnenahalli, K.R. Puram,
Bangalore -560 048
Phone: (+91)- 80 - 4122 8110