Admission Procedure for B. Arch 5 years full- time course
Eligibility of B. Arch Course
- “No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless she/ he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- The candidate shall be eligible for admission if he/she has compulsorily cleared the National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA).
- The candidate shall be eligible for admission if he/she has cleared the JEE paper-2 Examination.
- Candidates may note that no direct lateral admission is allowed at any year/semester/stage of B.Arch. course based on any qualification.
- Reservation as well as relaxation in qualifying marks for the reserved category for the purpose of admission is a prerogative of the admission/ counseling authority and does not fall under the purview of this examination.
CET Admissions: (CET College Code E-229)
We take admission through the CET merit list of current year as notified and published by KEA. Candidates seeking admissions under this category shall obtain admission through the CET Cell of Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
For details on steps of admission and various deadlines, please log on to www.kea.kar.nic.in
Comed K Admissions: (CET College Code E-175)
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2
- The candidates should have passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (45% for SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka) and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination (45% for SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka) or passed 10+3 Diploma examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka) and should have passed these subjects individually
- All the candidates (including SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka) seeking admission to B.Arch. shall pass the NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by the Council of Architecture or JEE Paper - 2. Qualification in NATA is subject to the candidate getting at least cut-off marks in two individual components and also getting at least the qualifying marks in aggregate
- There shall be no Entrance Test conducted by COMEDK for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch course shall submit separate application form for counseling as per the notification on COMEDK website (which will be made available before counseling).Candidates interested only in Architecture course , need not fill the online application form for engineering entrance exam.
For more information log on to the Comed-K website www.comedk.org
Management Quota Fees Structure For the Year 2020-21
Programme : Tuition Fees for 2020-21
B. Arch :
Contact: Gopalan School of Architecture and Planning
Mobile: +91 8553635349
Architecture College Admission Application Form
A candidate has to apply in the prescribed Gopalan School of Architecture and Planning, Hoodi, Whitefield, Bangalore Application Form. It can be obtained in the following methods:
- The candidate can come personally to the Architecture College and collect the application form from the college office by paying an amount of Rs.500/-
- The candidate can send a demand draft, of Rs. 500 drawn in favor of “Gopalan School of Architecture and Planning” payable at Bangalore, to the address mentioned at the end. The application form will be sent to the candidate by post/courier to the address given by the candidate.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website and filled in along with a Demand Draft of Rs.500/- drawn in favor of “Gopalan School of Architecture and Planning” payable at Bangalore can be sent by post/courier to the address mentioned at the end
Candidates must write their name and complete mailing address with phone number on the back of the demand draft. GSAP will not be responsible for any loss or postal delay.
For further details, please Contact: Admission Officer – Mob. +91 8553635349