Committees : Students Counseling Cell
Students counseling cell is formed to ensure holistic development of all students in GSAP.
|Chairman||Dr. Vimala Swamy|
|Member Secretary||Ar. Poorani Balamurugan|
|Member||Ar. Priyanka Manusanipalli|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Regular meeting with students to identify the problems faced by students in general and in specific related to the recent Covid pandemic.
- Individual confidential counseling session for students to open up and talk about their problems.
- Irregular students and students those who lab beh8ndmin academics/ slow learners are focused to address their issues and monitored for their progress.
- The committee as well encourages the involvement of parents in specific issues as per the need.
- Regular monitoring of staff, infrastructure and other facilities to reduce the list of grievances in future.
World Mental Health Day - 10th Oct’ 2022
The COVID-19 pandemic has created a global crisis for mental health . The majority victims are the students who had to undergo online classes ,developed a lot of stress,lack of focus in studies and addiction to the gadgets. In the view of the same special lecture on mental health was delivered to overcome their stress and improve their concentration on studies.