Committees : GSAP- Anti-Ragging Committee
Roles and Responsibilities
- Anti-Ragging Committee is responsible for inculcating Culture of Ragging Free Environment in the Campus.
- Involved in designing strategies and action plan for curbing the Menace of Ragging in the college by adopting array of activities.
- To monitor and oversee the performance of anti-ragging squad in prevention of ragging in the institution.
- Sensitize students about the evils of ragging and its prevention in the Campus by organizing Awareness talks/ programmes.rs.
- Offer services of counselling and create awareness to the students on the impacts and consequences of Ragging.
- Make surprise raids at all places vulnerable to incidents along those that are having the potential for ragging.
- Vigilant at all times throughout the campus and other areas vulnerable to ragging incidents and having the potential for ragging, with the authority to inspect such areas.
- Conduct regular meetings with the committee members and attending to issues related to any complaints about ragging as per the Govt. and University procedures.
- Maintain the records and file all the activities conducted.
- Initiate timely action against students violating/erring the Anti-Ragging Policy.
Members Of the Committee
|Sl. No||Faculty Name||Designation||Contact|
|01||Dr. Vimala Swamy||Chairman||9535836886|
|02||Ar. Vijayalakshmi B K||Member Secretary||9535836886|
|03||Ar. Poorni Balamurugan||Convener||9620800288|
|04||Ms. Kuntumalla Nitya||Member||7022451230|
|05||Ms. Kavya K||Member||9148422089|