Committees : College Internal Complaint Committee
As per the guidelines of UGC, NAAC and the Supreme Court, the college has established the Internal Complaints Committee for effective enforcement of basic human rights.
The Objective of the CICC is to develop healthy and safe atmosphere for the faculty and students of the College to prevent exploitation of any kind. If any issues arises, and the students are made aware of these proactive measures through seminars and outreach programmes. The college’s Internal Complaints Committee addresses the grievances filed in a confidential and sensitive manner.
|Sl. No||Name of the Staff||Designation|
|01||Dr. Vimala Swamy||Chairman|
|02||Prof. Komagal Anupama K||Member Secretary|
|03||Ar. Vijayalakshmi BK||Member|
|04||Mr. Subham Nayak, M. Arch. Student||Member|
|05||Ms.Vaishnavi M, 7th Sem student, B.Arch.||Member|
|06||Ms.Upasna Thakor, 7th Sem student, B.Arch.||Member|
|07||Mrs. G S Gayathri, NGO||Member|
|08||Mr. Girish K, Librarian||Member|
|09||Mr. Shashi Kumar, Office Assistant||Member|
Roles and Responsibilities:
If any student approaches a committee member either through the complaint or by telephone, necessary action is taken through counselling and conciliatory methods. If it requires an inquiry, it will be conducted, and the matter will be sorted within one week from the date of complaint. The Committee will take the responsibility to ensure that no such incident happens in the campus.
Procedure upon filing of complaint:
- Meeting will be held if a complaint is received by any member.
- The written complaint is taken and the committee prepares and submits the detailed statement of the incidents within two days.
- An enquiry will be held with the members of internal complaints Committee.
- The issue will be discussed and finalized within seven days.
- File the minutes of the inquiry.
- Counsel the affected students to overcome the trauma.
- Display current laws and affairs about gender discrimination in key places in the campus.
- Conduct awareness programs and campaigns for the benefit of the students and staff community.