Committees : Grievance Redressal Cell
As per the guidelines of UGC, NAAC and the Supreme Court, the college has established the Internal Complaints Committee for effective enforcement of basic human rights.
The Objective of the CICC is to develop healthy and safe atmosphere for the faculty and students of the College to prevent exploitation of any kind. If any issues arises, and the students are made aware of these proactive measures through seminars and outreach programmes. The college’s Internal Complaints Committee addresses the grievances filed in a confidential and sensitive manner.
|Chairman||Dr. Vimala Swamy|
|Member Secretary||Dr. Vimala Swamy|
|Member||Ar. Vijaya Lakshmi|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Regular meeting with students to record their grievances.
- Follow up and updates on the action taken on the registered grievances.
- If unsatisfactory the issue is taken to the next higher level of authority for immediate action.
- Regular monitoring of staff, infrastructure and other facilities to reduce the list of grievances in future.
- Counsel the affected students to overcome the trauma.
- Display current laws and affairs about gender discrimination in key places in the campus.
- Conduct awareness programs and campaigns for the benefit of the students and staff community.