Information about Placement Department
Activities Conducted from Training and Placement department for the academic year 2021-2022
- Overseas Education: GCEM participated with 8 students at hotel TaJ organized by IDP on 9th april 2022. Counseling is done for our students. As a result two students one from CSE and one from ECE are going to abroad for higher education
- 10 students were offered for free training of 700 hours and placements by Global quest technologies on 12th April 2022
- 20 Students of final year BE accompanied by me have attended soft skill training at ICFAI on 23rd April 2022 for one day.
- Soft skill training session was given by EtoE organization for 6th sem students at GCEM.
- Awareness program on requirement of Civil and Mechanical Industries in India was organized at GCEM. The session was taken by Mr.Anand , CEO of Swifterz organization on 28th May 2022
- Importance of Competitive exams and Softskills was conducted at GCEM for 6th sem students on 30th May 2022
- Soft Skills, Aptitude training was done for 6th sem students by Global Quest Technologies on 2nd June 2022 at GCEM
- Three days training has been done for 1st year BE students on personality development by placement department( An experiential learning